Whenever you want to update your profile information or settings in the mobile app, follow these steps to access the settings screen:
For the Attendify container app:
Go to the apps main page, the one where you can see all events you've joined, and tap on your profile picture.
For branded apps powered by Attendify:
1. Open the apps side menu and tap your profile picture.
2. Tap the Settings icon at the top right corner
Here is what you can do from here:
- Edit your profile. Don't forget to tap the check button at the top right corner to save the changes to your profile.
- Change the password associated with your profile.
- Turn off the sound of push notifications or disable them completely.
- Allow/disallow private messaging. If you disallow, no one will be able to send you a message and you won't be able to send one either.
- In the Attendify container app you can also access the full list of events you've joined and organizations you're following.
If you have any questions about this or didn't find an answer, please contact our support team via chat on any Attendify webpage or send an email at email@example.com